Truly, I love new things. I don't know what it is about new things, I just know that I love them.
Sometimes, a new thing is about returning to an old idea in a new way. I know a lot of people prefer to pay for a blog site and others have a preference for a particular company. For myself, I have struggled keeping up on a blog since I left Blogger.
Maybe it isn't about the format. Maybe it is. I guess we'll find out.
I originally shut down my blog Heart & Spirit because I was rebranding myself. It was kind of hard in many ways. I had to learn a new format as I paid for web hosting and used another company. I had my old blog all adjusted and hacked to work fairly nice and here I was with a whole new system.
This new blog will take a while to get together. It's just the way it is. Maybe things have changed with Blogger over the last couple of years. That's okay. I feel like I've come back home and that's important to me.
I'm not sure what my brand is anymore. I guess we'll see where it goes. It's been quite a journey of self-discovery over the last few years. I think I have things figured out and then I am back to the drawing board.
Is it fear? Maybe. Is it stemming from a deep core wound? Probably.
I keep trying to separate things. Even though it never works, I keep trying. ACK! The other thing I keep trying to leave behind is the fascination I have with homes, the energy of homes, and how they connect to us. Why I keep leaving that behind, I'm not sure, YET.
I think it's kind of funny how so many of us try to compartmentalize our lives when that isn't even how our brains work. Maybe compartmentalizing works for most men. I'm not sure as I'm not a man. I just know that everything is connected for me and I get to remember that for all aspects of my life.
I hope to fall in love with writing again. I know it calls me. I'll be writing about the pit I've been in. As I think about it, that's how that other blog site was feeling for me. It was hard to write there because it felt like I was in a pit. Maybe being back on Blogger will feel open and welcoming so I can get back into the groove. I hope so.
Thanks for being here on my journey. I have a lot of ideas and thoughts to share. A whole list of things to write and I'm sure there will be quite a few coming.
Lots of love from my heart to yours,
Michele
No comments:
Post a Comment