What if your home felt like you? What if you could completely be yourself in all areas of life? How would that feel? How would your world be different?

October 21, 2019

What Can I Do for My Home

Today, as of writing this, I was thinking about some of the tools that I don't always use in my home. I gave myself a solution so that I too would apply this one particular tool on a regular basis.

Remember my post about my daily planning? You can read it here if you've forgotten or haven't read it yet. Today, I realized that it is super important that I have 8 areas that I ask about. I must ask about my home.

This is how it works.

After I have asked about the 7 areas in my life from the previous post, I ask:

“What can I do for my home today?” This morning my answer was clean the bathroom sink. 
“What part of my life does that correlate with?” My answer was my inner peace and self-image. 
“What thoughts or feelings do I have about the area and task?” For me, I feel frustrated kids haven't been doing it.  
“How does that apply to my life?” I kind of did an “Oh crap” moment as I realized that I have been expecting God to fix things for me. 

Now that I have that information, I will clean that area and I will look at what I can do about fixing my own inner peace and self-image. God is there to support me and help me when I've done what I can, but it isn't his job to fix the problem. There is much I can do to keep the bathroom counter clean and still allow my kids to have their job. In fact, if I take care of my makeup and hair supplies the kids will find it easier to do their part. How is that perfect in allowing God to do his part?

I invite you to tune into your life by using your home as a magnifying glass. Ask yourself the same questions.


  • What can I do for my home today?
  • What part of my life does that correlate with?
  • What thoughts and feelings do I have about the area and tasks?
  • How does that apply to my life?
  • As I'm working in my home, what can I do for my life?


What ahas did you get? I'd love to hear in the comments below!


With love from my heart to yours,

Michele

House Intuitive

Healing homes and the people who love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment