What if your home felt like you? What if you could completely be yourself in all areas of life? How would that feel? How would your world be different?

January 4, 2021

Thank you 2020, Welcome 2021!

The new year is upon us! I have had so much fun with time over the last year. Sometimes I would forget and the month would be gone before I knew it. Other times, I would stretch time out to be exactly what I needed. 

I know a lot of people were stuck in weird time loops where they felt like the same week or month was repeating. Some people felt like March lasted for 9 months. Many people couldn't wait for the year to pass. It was interesting to observe how so many people approached the year in different ways.

One thing I became aware of was how important it was to focus on the present. I didn't focus on the good or bad of the year. I focused on what was necessary for the moment. Many moments were filled with tears. Many more moments were filled with laughter. I allowed my tears to flow and when they were done, I moved into the next moment feeling better.

I don't think 2021 is going to be a magic pill that fixes what 2020 left. I personally don't like how a year was blamed for all the “bad things” that happened. It was just a year and it brought some interesting experiences. Did 2020 kill my mom? No, she died of things out of our control that had nothing to do with the pandemic. Life and death happen and it happened in my year. On April 20th my mom died. On May 25th my grandson was born.

I think 2021 will be exactly what we make of it. It's a blank canvas that will likely have some more political upheaval, world craziness, and more. That's okay. It's what you choose to do with each of your moments that matter. It's your point of view about life that matters. 

What would it take to be present in this moment? What would it take to realize that for this moment you have everything you need? What would it take for you to know that you will be given exactly what you need for the next moment and every moment after? 

Imagine you are in that space of knowing. The present space where everything is provided. From this space, what do you want to experience in 2021? What if you already had that? For a moment, just breathe in that experience.

I wish upon you an incredible year. I hope you remember to be present with yourself, with your family, and with the desires of your heart. 

You got this!

Michele

Intuitive Healer

Healing homes and the Soul's who love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment