One client sought my services because her child was away from home and having a scary experience. I was able to take care of the demons and beyond that, I was able to add light and angels to protect them. The report was that the child was able to sleep peacefully and had sensed a pillar of light in the room.
Another client was frustrated with some unfinished houses. They'd build and then not finish. They were also holding on tight to the home, even though they wanted to sell it. The report back was that within 24 hours of my work, which included some generational work about not finishing things, the spouse who wasn't informed of the session began to finish the house and get it ready for sale.
I have a lot of fun hearing back after a session. Many comments will be, “that energy that you didn't quite understand, well it was about...” and they'd go on to explain how it made perfect sense to them. I have had stories of people feeling compelled to clean a room after I cleared the energy, often after years of avoiding that part of their house.
One of the most profound experiences is in my own situation. This is a prime example of why I don't just work on homes. I work on the people who live in them too when they allow it.
For years, our back fence was falling down. It was frustrating me, but I really didn't know what to do with it.
I began to have some serious problems with my neighbors. I would try all kinds of things to repair the energy, but it just wasn't doing anything.
I built an energetic wall between our homes. I live in a duplex and these were the people on the other side of the wall. They started building up the fence that divided our yards. That made me laugh, knowing I had built an energetic wall.
One day, when things got really bad, I had a friend help me see what I couldn't. It's not uncommon for a healer to struggle to see their own energy. She saw a big hole in the back of the yard where the negative energy was getting in. I discovered that I had a hole in the back of my aura. The cause was that “God doesn't have my back.” I felt so unprotected by Him.
I took the necessary steps to heal the hole in the energy at the back of my yard. I took the steps to heal my aura. I took the steps to heal my beliefs about God. I chose to believe that He is always looking out for me, protecting me, keeping me safe.
About a week later, our neighborhood decided to do a cleanup blitz. They chose a few houses to help. Ours was on the list. First time ever that we made that list. They came to our home and cleaned up the fence. They put it up as best as they could. It was no longer falling over, still using the old boards. I was in awe that it happened so quickly. A few months later, the city decided to put our irrigation ditch underground. In the process, the fence was replaced.
Healing the energy in our homes and the energy in us creates miracles in our lives. I'm forever grateful for the skills I have.
If you want to learn more about what I do and how to work with me, feel free to send me an email. yourhouseintuitive@gmail.com
With love from my heart to yours,
Michele
No comments:
Post a Comment