You already know that our homes hold energy, or at least you do if you have been following my posts. Our stuff also holds energy. There are memories, emotions, and a few other things that can be found in our things. Each item also contains an energetic marker of the person who owns it.
Here's what I like to do. As I am giving my things away, I ask a prayer that all of my energy be removed. My ownership essence, my emotions, etc. I want that item to move on to the next person feeling clean and clear. Like an open slate of possibilities. I do the same thing when I bring things in, especially if they have been second-hand items.
I remember as I would pass clothes on from one boy to another, a few things would happen. One, I couldn't remember if I had passed it on. Another, the younger boy would struggle to own it even if he liked it.
One day, early in my energy days, I decided to ask that the essence of the older boy be removed from the clothes and the essence of the younger boy be added. I was pleasantly surprised when I could easily remember that the shirt had been passed along. It no longer felt like the older boys shirt. My younger boy no longer had a problem wearing it. It was a fun experiment that has impacted our life.
When my youngest was brand new to this world, he was placed in his car seat for the first time. We were ready to leave the hospital and like most babies, he didn't like it. I took him back out and said a little prayer over his car seat. We asked that any negative energy be cleared away and that a bit of my essence be placed in the car seat so he'd feel like he was with me. We placed him back in and he was peacefully content.
What you can do with energy is amazing and often that simple.
Another way you can use this technique is if you struggle to let something go. A friend told me that she had an old beat up clown that she knows doesn't bring her joy, but she just can't let it go. There is something energetically holding onto her. This is a case in which asking the clown to be cleared of all of her energy would be very beneficial. Her sense of ownership would be removed which would allow her to let it go.
If you are really struggling with letting things go, you can ask that angels be sent through your stuff with the purpose of cleaning out your essence from anything that wouldn't bring you joy. If you would rather not work with angels, you could ask that your soul or higher self remove your energy from all the things that don't bring you joy. Then when you take that item in your hand, you will no longer feel the connection you once had. It would become a lot easier to let it go.
There are many ways you can use a tip like this. Open your mind and ask yourself, what else is possible.
With love from my heart to yours,
Michele
No comments:
Post a Comment