I tune into the energy of a home. Each home has a history, even if it is just the energy of the land or builders. The arguments we've had leave residue in the home. The beliefs we've had about our bodies, leave residue in the homes. The homes can hold our sadness, depression, and a whole lot more. When there is a remodel, the energy doesn't always shift. There are so many things that affect our homes, which in turn affect us.
One fun story was when I did group healings. I did one in which a roof was missing energetically from a house. When I shared the notes, I got feedback from one lady that her home had been in a hurricane and their roof was blown off. I don't know if the roof was energetically missing and attracted the hurricane or if it was the hurricane that caused the missing energy. I do know that it was amazing feedback for what I was seeing.
Sometimes, our own beliefs affect the house and that could even be left in the home. Another story was when a client was frustrated because the efforts she was using to cleanse her home weren't working. Sage, bells, clapping, etc. they just weren't working. When I looked, I found an energetic pattern hiding in the walls. It came out every two weeks and the impression I had was that's when previous tenants fought about money.
I had one time where the roof was about 6 feet above the place where the roof was meant to be. In that case, the phrase, “let's blow the roof off of this place” actually created the energetic roof blown off. Eventually, that home would have had roof damage of some kind.
“What's said in this room, stays in this room.” We've all heard it and some of you have said it. What you didn't realize is that you were locking that energy in the room. As it's often a secret that is rather negative or talking about someone behind their backs, you can imagine what that does to a home. I prefer comments like, “This stays between you, me, and the Lord above,” or “this is confidential.” We want to include the universe or deity, or we'll create that cord between us and I don't want to keep that kind of energy around any more than I want it in my home.
The good news is, just because it got trapped in your home, doesn't mean it has to stay. That's what a house intuitive is for. I tune into the energy of your home and sometimes even your own energy with permission of course. I also take the steps to resolve it.
Most of my work I do remotely on my time but occasionally I'll get on a video chat to do the healing. Right now, to have my services, send an email to me. I'll answer questions and we can discuss the details of what it takes to hire me. yourhouseintutive@gmail.com
It's a fascinating business and I love the results people share with me. More on that next week.
With love from my heart to yours,
Michele
No comments:
Post a Comment